Rejuv is a unique and established multi-practitioner business with a solid 13+ year clientele. We are dedicated to promoting health, wellness, and quality care to both our clients and team.
We are experiencing a time of exciting growth, opportunity and change.
Massage services at Rejuv are highly customized to our diverse clientele and include both spa-type and medical-treatment massage. Our skilled team of committed professionals consistently provides top-notch care to our appreciative guests.
We are seeking a confident, kind, intuitive, and positive-minded LMT, who works well with others. Whether you are a seasoned LMT, have taken a few years off from massage therapy, or just graduated from massage school, we want to talk with you …. but only if you are a caring, client-centric, mature professional with excellent communication skills!
We offer many massage modalities:
Deep tissue, Swedish, hot stone, aromatherapy, sports and seated/chair massage.
Training is provided for advanced techniques; to include prenatal and postnatal massage, cupping, myofascial release, trigger point, neuromuscular techniques, AROM/PROM, and stretching.
Here’s what we require from you:
- Demonstrated kindness and respect toward clients and co-workers.
- Current WA State License.
- Current Liability insurance (if hired, we will provide your future liability insurance).
- Willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Team player willing to work toward building clientele.
- Enthusiasm about attending networking and community events related to massage therapy.
- Dedicated to professionalism and maintaining established treatment protocols.
- Hard working and focused on developing your skill set.
- Confident, kind and team-oriented.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn about new massage techniques.
This is what you can expect from us:
- An established business with an exceptional reputation for outstanding massage therapy.
- Advanced training and continuing education that is valued by ownership and provided to all staff.
- Friendly front desk receptionists to greet and check-out clients, schedule appointments, and direct guests to other amenities.
- Competitive pay rate.
- PTO (double the state minimum sick leave).
- Discounted services for employees, friends, and family.
- Product discounts.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Laundry services and linens.
- Hard working spa attendants to keep the spa exceptionally clean and inviting.
- Billing services.
- Strong social media and marketing presence.
- High quality essential oils, carrier oils, gels/cream, etc. and all other supplies and equipment necessary to complete all treatments offered by Rejuv.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out brief application form below.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume is where you will showcase your education, complete work history, and references. In the body of your email, we’d love to hear a little bit more about yourself, and why you want to work at Rejuv!
After submitting the form above, email your resume to email@example.com Your resume is where you will showcase your education, complete work history, and references. In the body of your email, we’d love to hear a little bit more about yourself, and why you want to work at Rejuv!